Tuesday 4 July 2017

Wedding card for Dilge and Josh

A friend of mine from choir was married recently, so I made this card for her and her new husband.
I went with this colour scheme because her bridesmaids had cream and blue flowers in their bouquets. Using my MISTI, I stamped the Wplus9 floral image ("kind soul") using a pale ink colour, then coloured the image with Copic markers. I then restamped the image with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. I also embossed a stripe on the left side of the card base, and also embossed the sentiment (from Reverse Confetti "lots to say") with the same embossing powder. I finished with some Wink of Stella all over the floral image, and a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - their theme this week is "Anything Goes"
 
Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.